Proud to achieve
Over the years, we have won awards and recognition in several categories. Here is a selection of those won more recently.
Loo of the Year Awards 2022
- Market Sector Awards Hospitality
- National Winner Scotland, Accessible Toilet Entries – The Carrick Stone (Cumbernauld)
- National Winner Ireland, Individual Category Entries – The Silver Penny (Dublin)
- National Winner Ireland, Accessible Toilet Entries – The Forty Foot
- Washroom Cleaner of the Year Awards 2021 National Winner Ireland
– In-House Cleaning Team
- Corporate Providers Entries – UK Winner
- The Ramsgate Society – ‘certificate of excellence for a building which has made an outstanding contribution to the quality of the built environment in the town’ – Royal Victoria Pavilion (Ramsgate)
- The Northern Design Awards (2017) – The Caley Picture House (Edinburgh)
- CAMRA Conservation Award (2018) – The Greenwood Hotel (Northolt, London)
- Build Magazine ‘best public house design project’ (2017) – The Velvet Coaster (Blackpool)
PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) Vegan Food Awards
- winner ‘best vegan noodle dish’ (teriyaki noodles) (2017)
- free from Eating Out awards ‘restaurant chains’ silver award (2017)
Menu Innovation and Development Awards (MIDAS)
- winner ‘best town & city menu’ (2018)
- winner ‘pub dining’ (2017)
- ‘Out to Lunch’ Awards – first place ‘best children’s menu’ (2019)
- ‘Out to Lunch’ Awards – second place ‘best children’s menu’ (2017)
British Frozen Food Federation
- best new meat-free product – vegetable lasagne (2017)
- best new starter/appetiser – vegetable samosa (2017)
- food-service product of the year – vegetable samosa (2017)
- Top Employer United Kingdom 2023
- The Sustainable Restaurant Association – Waste No Food Award (2018)
Make working for us work for you.
Flexible hours? Check. Free food at work? We got ya!
Discounts when not working? Yup. Free shares? Sure.
For all of these and plenty more benefits to suit you, apply to work for us today.